GG Overnight Cottage Cheese Berry ‘Scan Bran’
If you’ve never taken the overnight plunge before, the time is NOW!
Our overnight Scan Bran recipe will allow you to have those easy mornings you deserve. Perfectly soft and creamy with mixed berries, these cottage cheese overnight Scan Bran take 5 minutes to throw together the night before and are a perfect healthy fibre boost!
- 2 Scan Bran
- 80g Cottage cheese
- 20g Berries (we used blueberries & strawberries
- 1 tbsp Skinny syrup golden syrup flavour (bonus topping)
Prep Time 5 minutes
Chill Time 8 hours
Servings 1 servings
- In a jar, layer crushed Scan Bran, Cottage cheese & berries.
- Screw lid on and gently shake.
- Leave to chill in fridge overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Enjoy chilled for breakfast, as a snack or a dessert.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.3g | Protein: 13.7g | Fat: 4.4g /Fibre 9g
We recommend storing the oats in jars and any fruit mix-ins separately if you need to save for extra days. When you are ready to serve spoon the fruit on top. Don’t like cottage cheese? You can easily substitute for your favourite yogurt or quark.