GG SCAN BRAN BAKED SCOTCH EGGS
We’ve been obsessed with scotch eggs because they’re not only easy to make, but super easy to eat. Serve for breakfast or brunch or even pop one or two in your lunch bag and you have a great high fibre, low carb lunch. They are super easy to eat as a snack throughout the day.
- 5 eggs
- 4 crushed Scan Bran
- 8 Sainsbury’s Be Good For You Sausages
- 1 beaten egg
- Preheat the oven to 200c
- Hard boil the 5 eggs. Once boiled shell them.
- Take the meat out of the sausage skins, split into 5 and cover the hard boiled eggs.
- Coat the scotch eggs in beaten eggs and then in the crushed Scan Bran. Place onto a baking tray and spray with Fry Light.
- Put into the oven for 15/20 minutes until cooked and firm.
- Once taken out of the oven place them onto a cooling rack to cool.
PER 1 SCOTCH EGG
Make sure to tag us in your Scan Bran creations on our Instagram @ggscanbrancrispbread