Basil, olive and mozzarella pizzas
Something super easy for the kids. Basil, olive and Mozzarella pizzas!
- Place a can of chopped tomatoes with garlic in a pan with 1tbsp tomato puree.
- Simmer gently for 15 minutes until you have a thick paste.
- Spread each crispbread with a little basil pesto.
- Spoon over the tomato sauce and top with sliced black olives and slices of Mozzarella cheese.
- Place under a preheated grill and cook until the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with some fresh basil leaves.